Sunday, September 9, 2012

MY PROBLEM WITH TOTALLY STAMPALICIOUS - LOL!

OKAY!  I admit it...I have a problem with Totally Stampalicious stamps.  Actually, I have two problems.

My first problem occurs when my order arrives.  The stamps compete with each other to be the first one to get inked up.  Choosing which image gets to go first takes more time than choosing papers, colors and layouts.

My second problem occurs when I have to decide which of the many phrases that come with each image will be used on which card, and whether or not it will go on the front or the inside of the card.  One of these days..I swear...I'm going to use every phase on a single card just so I don't have to choose!

This week I inked up "Misery Stella."  Even though her phrases are more serious, I still had a great deal of difficulty deciding which to use where.  She is the epitome of encouragement with a little humor.

Here are some of the cards I made with her.  I will post all the materials on the SplitCoast Gallery within the next few days.  You can find them there under carleneanne or Totally Stampalicious or Misery Stella.










No comments:

Post a Comment