Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Happy Hoppers

I know I haven't posted in more than a year.  That is because I'd rather be making cards than blogging.

But, I have a little incentive to making this new entry.  I emailed pictures to Stampendous of some of my Easter cards made with their adorable Happy Hoppers stamp.  Laura asked if I had a blog on which the cards were shown because she said they might link them on their blog.

Sorry I can't list all the materials I used.  Little did I know anyone would ask for them.  All the images were colored with Copics.  Some of the bunnies were brown and some gray.  I experimented with lots of different color combinations.  They all have fine glitter on them, and two have that fabulous Stampendous green flake embellishment (wish I could remember its name, but I lent my jar to my friend.)

Spellbinders A2 Curved Matting Basics were used on this one, and green vellum was cut with Fiskars grass border punch.

 This is just a close-up of the image.





Have a great day.  Now it's time to get back to fun...making cards!

1 comment:

  1. Carlene!!!! Your back! Wonderful! So good to see you posting your beautiful cards again!!!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete