Sunday, June 17, 2012

Excitement


Last night I went on the Totally Stampalicious Facebook page and discovered that I was the winner of their "blog hop" comment prize.  And what a prize it is...one of their stamp sets!  I can't wait to hear from Rebeccah and Joycelyn to find out which one.  It doesn't matter because they are all wonderful.

If you haven't seen their new release or aren't familiar with their stamps, you MUST visit their site at www.totallystampalicious.com.  You will be an immediate fan, just as I was the first time I saw one of their images and hilarious phrases.

Because I am so happy, I thought I share a few more of the cards I made with their wonderful designs.




1 comment:

  1. These are FANTASTIC Carlene!!! Love the designer paper and your coloring is fabulous!!! Great use of our stamps! So glad to have you as a fan!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete