Monday, August 13, 2012

Totally Stampalicious Favorite Color Combo Challenge

This week's challenge on Totally Stampalicious is to share our favorite color combinations.  There is NO WAY I could choose just one combination.  As long as I can get the coloring and the papers to coordinate, I'm IN LOVE with whatever colors I am using on a current project.

For instance, I just opened my new "Gus Mantastic" stamp set.  (That's another thing...there is so much joy and fun in playing with Gus...I think anything and EVERYTHING goes with him!)

So I started out by coloring him with my Copics and decided to put him in a beach scene.  At that point, light blue and every other color in the world seemed to be my favorite combo.  Here are those results.   (The designer paper is from the "Splash" collection from Little Yellow Bicycle.  Gus was cut out and mounted on foam tape for dimension.  Yes, that is real sand!)



Then I found a collection of designer papers called "Beach Collection" from Memory Box in my stash.  The color combo I chose from there were the red, orange, lime and yellow; all of a sudden, I found a new "favorite" color combination.  Here are the results of that combo.



From that same Memory Box "Beach Collection" were some blue and lime papers, so they became a "favorite" combo as well.  Here are those results.



 Hope you like these colors.  I can't wait for the next release on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment