Monday, August 20, 2012

TOTALLY STAMPALICIOUS NEW RELEASE WINNER

And the winner of their $15 gift certificate was lucky me!  I'm their biggest fan, so I can't wait to add more of their stamp sets to my collection.

This past week, I inked up their "Stampalicious Scarlette."  With her Copics in her hand, she is always ready to color an image...just like me.

Their challenge this week is for "Clean & Simple" cards.  I'm not quite sure what that means because some of their samples had ribbons and other embellishments.  My cards might not qualify for the challenge, but I wanted to share another of their great images.

I will upload these (with all their materials) to the SplitCoast Stampers Gallery within the next few days.  My screen name there is carleneanne.



This is the front of a "Tri-Shutter" card

This is the inside of the "Tri-Shutter" card.







No comments:

Post a Comment