Saturday, November 3, 2012

CHOCOLATE LOVER

Okay!  I admit it...I'm a chocoholic.  Given the choice of a Filet Mignon or a pecan pixie from Sweenor's chocolates, I'd choose the candy any day.

I've been looking for designer paper with chocolate on it forever.  When I finally found some, I went right to work.  Here are some of the cards I made.  I will list all the materials in the next few days on the SplitCoast Gallery where my screen name is carleneanne.

These first 3 cards have Denami's "Mimi with Chocolates."





These next 3 cards have Stampin' Up's "Wisecracks."




These last cards all use My Favorite Things' "Pure Innocence - A Box of Love."












5 comments:

  1. They are all so cute. They must have put you in a real chocolate mood. You have such a lovely collection of ribbons. The bows are absolutely perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh you've got me craving chocolate--again :-)--and it's WAY to late to be eating it. Scrumptious cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this fun collection of chocolate cards! What a fun theme and all of them are wonderful! Cute blog!!! I have really enjoyed getting to look through your SCS gallery and your blog and I look forward to seeing your future creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy, I guess you do love chocolate! You must be one busy stamper because that's a lot of cards! Glad to see you took out the Copics. Nice job on the hair - I'm still afraid to try showing off hair in "public" until I get a lot more practicing in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all need a little chocolate in our lives! These are so adorable. I love how you make sets of cards. Sometimes I wish I had a "set" of a certain card, but I'm usually designing the next card in my head when I'm working on one, lol.

    ReplyDelete