Monday, July 23, 2012

CYCLE MANIA & Totally Stampalicious Challenge

Last week, I received my long-awaited order from Totally Stampalicious and knew that the first set I had to stamp was "Road Hawg."  My husband's friend just got a new "bike" and we wanted to send him a congratulatory card.  One of the sayings in the set is:

"Four Wheels Move The Body
Two Wheels Move The Soul"

If you knew our friend, you'd know that no other words in the world could better express his feelings for riding a motorcycle.  His enthusiasm has spread to my husband, who just bought his first motorcycle.  (Say a prayer he doesn't kill himself!)

In any event, I had all my images colored when I saw this week's Totally Stampalicious challenge to add texture.  I quickly had to redesign one of my cards to add texture.

Here is my submission:
Materials:
Stamps: "Road Hawg" (Totally Stampalicious)
Paper: White, navy, pale blue & silver metallic cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Black w/white stitching ribbon, Pewter Brads, Speed Limit sign (Generated on word processor & cut with Spellbinders Rectangle, "Steam Punk" embossing folder (Darice), Silver Stardust pen, Glaze pen

Here are the other "Road Hawg" cards I made.  I will upload them to Splitcoast Stampers Gallery tomorrow along with all their materials.  My screen name there is carleneanne.











No comments:

Post a Comment