Monday, July 30, 2012

FAN OF KITTIE CARACCIOLO

I have been a fan of Splitcoast Stampers for awhile and have always gone to its gallery to get inspiration.  When I saw Kittie Caracciolo's  (She's Kittie747 on the gallery.) creations with flowers, I knew I had to check every card she ever posted.  I wanted to copy each and every one.

Here are a few of my cards inspired by...more likely...copied from Kittie's genius.  I'll post my supplies tomorrow on the Splitcoast gallery when I post the cards there. (screen name - carleneanne)

These first two are Sympathy cards.



This card could be used for any occasion.  I chose to put a Get Well message inside.


I just love this phrase for wedding/anniversary cards.  I embossed this one with black embossing powder.

This one was embossed with silver embossing powder.


It is difficult to see in this photo, but the white embossing powder really does show up on this one.


Another series of wedding/anniversary cards done with different embossing powders.  Can you tell...I couldn't decide which color powder I liked best!





Cards for any occasion.



No comments:

Post a Comment