Tuesday, July 17, 2012

GIRL TALK

Tami Mayberry has designed lots of stamp sets for Gina K.  In the past, I have shown a few of the cards I made with the "YOU GO, GIRL!" set.  Today, I'm featuring the "GIRL TALK" set.  The reason I love these sets is because they both come with a figure of a girl/woman inside a rectangular frame...but with LOTS of empty space to stamp one of the MANY sayings that come in each set.  This "GIRL TALK" set comes with 12 sayings, a heart, and a dollar sign.  It is hard to decide which to use because they are all wonderfully-funny.  Here are a few of the cards I made with this set.

American Crafts designer paper, "Amplified" (patterns - "The Mashed Potato," "Rockabilly" and "Fuzz Tone") were used in the first 8 cards.  The layouts, coloring and accessories vary, but all use Spellbinders Rectangles and Deckled Rectangles.  I will post these cards on the Splitcoast Gallery with a complete list of all the materials used.  My screen name there is carleneanne.










The next cards all use American Crafts "Everyday" designer paper (patterns "Yo!," "Gidday," "Good Morning," Salut" and/or "Aloha.")  Once again, the layouts, coloring and accessories vary.









Guess I better get stamping again...there are 5 sayings in the set I haven't stamped yet!  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment