Friday, July 6, 2012

Why I Love My Cricut Everyday Paper Dolls Cartridge

How I love my Cricut "Everyday Paper Dolls" cartridge for making cards for children. Everything is interchangeable. Even if the picture shows a boy golfer, you can make it into a girl just by choosing a hair style from another page. You can customize the skin color, hair color and accessories so it looks like a miniature of the child receiving the card. What is a better reaction from a child than to hear, "WOW! The kid on the card looks like ME!"

What made life even simpler was finding Peachy Keen Stamps and its "Everyday Character Face Assortment." Now, I no longer have to draw the faces...the stamps do all the work. Add a little blush, and you're done.

Here are a few of the cards I have made with the "Everyday Paper Dolls" cartridge.








No comments:

Post a Comment